The collection, use & disclosure of personal information
Cancellations and refunds
- The Kelowna Yacht Club’s Sailing School requires 2 weeks’ notice for a full refund on any course. Partial refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis if the spot can be resold.
- The Kelowna Yacht Club reserves the right to cancel any class that does not meet the minimum 3 students and will issue a full refund.
- The Kelowna Yacht Club’s Sailing School requires 48 hours notice for a full refund on any course. Partial refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis if the boat can be re-rented.
- The Kelowna Yacht Club requires 48 hours notice before the event for a full refund on any pre-registration entry fee. No exceptions will be considered.
- Registrations can be cancelled until 2 days before the event at 12:00 am. Registrations cancelled fewer than 2 days prior to the event at 12:00 a.m. will be charged 100% of the registration fee.
- The Kelowna Yacht Club’s Sailing School (KYC) is grateful for all donations; however, KYC is not a registered charity and as such, may not issue tax receipts. All donations are considered final and non-refundable.
If you have any questions about our Cancellation and Refund policy, please, email our Administration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.