The Kelowna Yacht Club
For most people, the Kelowna Yacht Club is the downtown marina sheltering nine hundred boats, but there’s a lot more going on that isn’t as visible. Unlike many other non-profit organizations, the Kelowna Yacht Club and our Members are very involved in a broad range of community activities.
Our Guiding Principles
- Provide a welcoming and positive experience to our valued Members and guests in everything we do.
- Recruit, develop and retain highly skilled staff who are able to deliver on our brand promise of consistent high-quality and personable service.
- Ensure that our long standing traditions and boating excellence are preserved and passed onto future generations of Members.
- Offer educational, social and recreational opportunities using our facilities, staff and volunteers.
- Encourage participation and membership pride, fostering a spirit of camaraderie, community and sense of belonging.
- To be financially viable and effectively market the yacht club services to enhance our image, brand and economic strength.
Rich in History • Embracing the Future.
Today, the City of Kelowna has within its limits a boating organization both power and sail, which is second to none in the entire country. Our spectacular clubhouse now stands on a site purchased from the City of Kelowna in 2011…. click here to read more about our history.