Kelowna Yacht Club has openings for new social members. Join now.
Enjoy waterfront dining in downtown Kelowna
Kelowna Yacht Club is a unique private club located in the heart of the city, offering an unparalleled setting for entertaining. Enjoy our dining facilities with a glass wall opening fully to the largest deck overlooking Okanagan Lake.
As a social member, you will enjoy:
- A private facility in Kelowna’s prime waterfront location
- Upscale-casual dining and beverage service for members and their guests
- Opportunity to host private events at the club at discounted rates
- Social events year-round
- A friendly, fun atmosphere
- Opportunities to meet people, expand business networks and volunteer
- Reciprocal privileges at other clubs in the Okanagan and around the world
Moorage is not available to social members.
How do I become a member?
Your application needs to be endorsed by two Club members in good standing. The Board of Directors considers member applications at their monthly meetings.
A legacy of community giving
The Kelowna Yacht Club is now in its 70th year and although we are a members’ club, we take pride in our openness and inclusion of the public in many of our activities. As a social member you can be part of our legacy of community giving.
Volunteer and help us:
- provide Okanagan children with special needs with a fun-filled day during Boat of Hope
- give members of our community with vision loss the opportunity to experience Okanagan Lake during our annual Fishing Derby
- host the public at our annual Boat Show which raises funds to maintain free public mooring buoys
- the stunning new clubhouse opened in 2014
- member showers
- an expansive member lounge for waterfront dining
- meeting and banquet facilities
Two amazing private dining suites combine to create the Grand Banquet room at Kelowna Yacht Club. As a nod to our sailing heritage, the small banquet room is called the Jib, and the large banquet, the Spinnaker. Choose one of any of the three sizes, each one having its own unique style. Catering is available from 30 to 150 guests and is offered at a discount to members.
Meeting rooms also include our boardroom and training centre.