Kelowna Yacht Club Moorage
The moorage basin for members is located in downtown Kelowna in front of the club house. We presently have 1,006 moorage slips (Canada’s largest fresh-water marina), most of which are full service.
- Boats up to 42 feet in length may be moored year-round.
- The well lit moorage is secured at various levels depending upon the season.
- Access to moorage is by key card only.
- View the Marina Layout Plan
2018 Moorage Rates
|Size||Base Rate||Service Rate||Premium Rate|
|25′||$ 64.00||$ 3.00||–|
|30′||$ 64.00||$ 3.00||$ 2.00|
|35′||$ 64.00||$ 3.00||$ 3.00|
|40′||$ 64.00||$ 3.00||$ 5.00|
|50′||$ 96.00||$ 5.00||$ 8.00|
- A moorage contract must be signed by all moorage members.
- Members must provide proof of insurance.
Moorage fees are due November 30 annually
There is a late fee of $50 if fees are not paid by this date, unless paid by pre-authorized payments. If payment is not received, moorage is forfeited on January 1.
Members can opt for a monthly or annual payment plan. Please contact our accounting department for more information.
- Moorage Regulations
- Moorage Agreement
- Policy – Bicycles
- Tie-up Standards
- Electrical Hookup Standards
- Mooring Buoys – July 2016 *
- Winter Moorage Agreement
- Moorage Tips
*Map of Moorage Buoys on the Lake Here