Kelowna Yacht Club Moorage
The moorage basin for Members is located in downtown Kelowna in front of the Club house. We presently have 1,006 moorage slips (Canada’s largest fresh-water marina), most of which are full service.
- Boats up to 42 feet in length may be moored year-round.
- The well lit moorage is secured at various levels depending upon the season.
- Access to moorage is by key card only.
- View the Marina Layout Plan
2019 Moorage Rates
(+ applicable taxes)
|Slip Size||# of Slips||Length of boat accommodated||Annual Costs|
|20 foot||251||up to 23 feet||$ 67/ft^|
|25 foot||332||23 – 28 feet||$ 67/ft^ – $ 70/ft*|
|30 foot||292||28 – 33 feet||$ 67/ft^ – $ 72/ft*|
|35 foot||63||33 – 38 feet||$ 73/ft*|
|40 foot||14||38 – 43 feet||$ 75/ft*|
|50 foot||2||43 – 53 feet||$ 113/ft*|
|Houseboat||9||Depends on slip||Depends on slip|
|Personal Watercraft||26||–||$ 300|
- ^ No electrical service
- * With electrical service
- Kelowna Yacht Club uses the boat length overall measurement to determine boat size
- Kelowna Yacht Club uses the longer of the slip length or the measured boat length
- A moorage agreement must be signed by all mooring Members.
- Members must provide proof of insurance.
Moorage fees are due by November 30th annually
There is a late fee of $50 if fees are not paid by this date, unless paid by pre-authorized payments.
Dock Boxes can be purchased through our Front Office or Moorage Desk.
*currently out of stock – June 2018
Members can opt for a monthly or annual payment plan. Please contact our accounting department for more information.
- Moorage Regulations
- Policy – Bicycles
- Tie-up Standards
- Electrical Hookup Standards
- Mooring Buoys – July 2016
- Map of Moorage Buoys on the Lake
- Moorage Tips