Kelowna Yacht Club Moorage
The moorage basin for Members is located in downtown Kelowna in front of the Club house. We presently have 1,006 moorage slips (Canada’s largest fresh-water marina), most of which are full service.
- Boats up to 42 feet in length may be moored year-round.
- The well lit moorage is secured at various levels depending upon the season.
- Access to moorage is by key card only.
- View the Marina Layout Plan
2019 Moorage Rates
|Size||Base Rate||Service Rate||Premium Rate|
|25′||$ 67.00||$ 3.00||–|
|30′||$ 67.00||$ 3.00||$ 2.00|
|35′||$ 67.00||$ 3.00||$ 3.00|
|40′||$ 67.00||$ 3.00||$ 5.00|
|50′||$ 100.00||$ 5.00||$ 8.00|
- A moorage contract must be signed by all moorage members.
- Members must provide proof of insurance.
Moorage fees are due by November 30th annually
There is a late fee of $50 if fees are not paid by this date, unless paid by pre-authorized payments. If payment is not received, moorage is forfeited on January 1.
Dock Boxes can be purchased through our Front Office or Moorage Desk.
*currently out of stock – June 2018
Members can opt for a monthly or annual payment plan. Please contact our accounting department for more information.
- Moorage Regulations
- Policy – Bicycles
- Tie-up Standards
- Electrical Hookup Standards
- Mooring Buoys – July 2016
- Map of Moorage Buoys on the Lake
- Moorage Tips