Kelowna Yacht Club Moorage
The moorage basin for members is located in downtown Kelowna in front of the club house. We presently have 1,006 moorage slips (Canada’s largest fresh-water marina), most of which are full service.
- Boats up to 42 feet in length may be moored year-round.
- The well lit moorage is secured at various levels depending upon the season.
- Access to moorage is by key card only.
- View the Marina Layout Plan
2017 Moorage Rates
- $54.00 /foot/year for un-serviced slips and $57.00/foot/year for full service slips.
- PLUS PREMIIUM
30’ slip – $2.00 / ft / yr
35’ slip – $3.00 / ft/ yr
40’ slip – $5.00 / ft/ yr
50′ slip – $8.00 / ft / yr
- A moorage contract must be signed by all moorage members.
- Members must provide proof of insurance.
Moorage fees are due January 31, 2017
There is a late fee of $50 if fees are not paid by this date, unless paid by pre-authorized payments. If payment is not received, moorage is forfeited on March 1.
Members can opt for a monthly or annual payment plan.
- Moorage Agreement Form
- Moorage Regulations
- Policy – Bicycles
- Tie-up Standards
- Electrical Hookup Standards
- Mooring Buoys – July 2016 *
- Winter Moorage Agreement
- Moorage Tips
- *Map of Moorage Buoys on the Lake Here