Connecting with the membership is a priority for your Board of Directors. Join Commodore Eva Aylward & the Board for a quarterly Town Hall meeting. Learn more about Board initiatives, strategic planning, the Club vision and have the chance to ask questions and converse with Directors. Questions can be submitted ahead of time or posed during the meeting. If you would like to submit questions prior to the meeting, please fill out the form below.
Registration for this event is required. Once registered, you will receive an email with your unique meeting link and password.
Date | Wednesday, September 23
Time | 5:30 PM
Location | Connect via Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Welcome & Introductions | Commodore Eva Aylward
- Board of Directors Update | Commodore Eva Aylward
- Moorage Regulations Review | Rear Commodore Michael Newcombe
- Club Operations Update | Executive Director Thom Killingsworth
- Closing Comments | Commodore Eva Aylward
- Q & A
The below form is for questions for the Town Hall and is NOT registration. To register for the Town Hall, please click the “Register Now!” button above.
This event is open to all Members. Find out more information on membership here.