Effective: May 1, 2022
Ensuring a safe place for our members, guests, colleagues, and community remains our number one priority.
All safety protocols have been put in place in accordance with WorkSafeBC, and we continue to monitor the recommendations and guidelines mandated by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) and will adapt our services as require to maintain a safe facility.
Kelowna Yacht Club is committed to:
- Monitoring and reviewing communicable disease-related information issued by our regional health authority and the PHO including orders, guidance, notices and recommendations.
- Maintaining a zero tolerance for colleagues to attend work if they show symptoms of any illness no matter how minor, with the appropriate policies in place to support colleagues when they are ill.
- Providing hand sanitizer and hand washing stations throughout the facility.
- Maintaining a clean environment through routine cleaning processes throughout the facility with touch points in high-traffic areas disinfected on a regular schedule.
- Ensuring building ventilation is adequate and ventilation systems are properly maintained and functioning as designed.
- Periodically assessing the facility as required to identify areas, activities, and processes that may pose a risk to members, guests or employees.
- Having signage posted throughout the facility to support our measures in place.
Our team has worked hard, and will continue to do so, to ensure a safe place for everyone at Kelowna Yacht Club.